Daily Record have once again teamed up with Steven Brown Art and are excited to announce we are holding a “McCoo” art competition in conjunction with the Scottish Education Awards.
Design and Name your very own McCoo and WIN the chance for your McCoo to feature in one of Steven Brown’s new kids’ story books!
There will be 5 category winners who will receive the following:
- 2 Tickets to attend the Scottish Education Awards with a parent/teacher
- They will also be presented with a trophy at the event
The overall competition winner will visit the McCoo Headquarters and have their design illustrated and brought to life in a magical story.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for each individual who enters and also their school.
List of Full Terms and Conditions are below:
- Entries will be split into 5 different age groups, Early Years, P1-4, P5-7, S1-S3 and S4-S6.
- Posters must be A3 sized and received in hard copy. Entries sized other than A3 will not be accepted.
- Entries can be hand drawn or painted.
- No entries will be returned to the school.
- Student's full name, school/early years centre, local authority, city and class must be written clearly on the BACK of their poster.
- Entries received may be used in other marketing activities by Media Scotland Events and Steven Brown Art.
- Dates of competition: Entries are open March 1st 2018. All entries must be submitted by 27th April 2018 sent directly to Kirsty Loughlin, Media Scotland Events, One Central Quay, Glasgow, G3 8DA
- Winners will be announced by May 15th 2018.