Learning Through Technology Award
Sponsored by XMA
The Scottish Education Awards recognise early learning and childcare settings and schools that have developed a vibrant and progressive culture and climate of continuous innovation.
The culture and ethos should promote respect, ambition and achievement while improving outcomes for all learners in ways which eliminate inequity.
For your nomination to be considered, you are required to respond to the statement above and in detail to the following questions. This should include practical activities and projects your educational setting has undertaken, detailing the impact these strategies have had on pupils, staff, parents and the community.
- In which of the six areas of the technologies curriculum do you think your establishment is sector leading?
- In what ways are learners using the technologies to develop skills for learning, life and work?
- How is learning supported by the technologies in other curriculum areas?
What are the outcomes of these approaches in terms of impact on:
- children and young people
- the whole school or setting community
- the wider community